Oak PDJ briquette
In terms of quality this is one of the most popular kind of RUF briquettes in Poland. The product has basically perfect type of a raw material, fraction and humidity. Burns slowly and gives a very high temperature. It is recommended for any type of heating device for solid fuel. Mainly used by our customers for fireplaces because of the noble type of oak sawdust. Very good substitute for wood and coal. This kind of briquette is determinant of a quality since about 2003. This sort of briquette is made of pure oak sawdust, contains no binders, adhesives, chemicals.
- Packaging - 30 / 31 / 13 cm
- Block of briquette - 10 / 15,5 / 6,5 cm
- 1 ton of briquette - 1,3 m3, i.e. 80 / 120 / 140 cm
- Calorific value - 18 824 kJ/kg
- The heat of combustion - 20 525 kJ/kg
- Humidity - 7,06 %
- Ash content - 0,31 %
Fireplaces, solid fuel stoves, stoves, C.O. boilers, heating appliances for solid fuel.